Our currently available commercial game is:
- Queen Victoria’s Navy
- A war game of naval combat from 1860 to 1906.
Each of the following free games is distributed as a PDF document:
- Admiral On Deck
- The first free expansion for Queen Victoria’s Navy, including advanced rules, historical scenarios, additional ship lists, and more.
- Ship List Pack #1: China/Japan/Russia
- The second free expansion for Queen Victoria’s Navy, including ship lists for the Chinese, Japanese, and Russian navies from 1880 to 1907.
- The Barons of Fyn
- A root-beer and pretzels card game of empire building and conquering. Can you be the mightiest Baron of Fyn?
- LNL – Laplace Newton & Lagrange
- Ship to ship combat in outer space. Momentum based movement and a quick combat system combined to make a great space combat game!
- The Way
- An abstract two player game. By rotating and replacing cards on the board, players try to be the first to find The Way.
- An abstract two player game. Be the first to get 5 spaces of your color in a row – with an intriguing twist!
- An abstract two or three player game in which players place tiles in an attempt to form closed areas of their color. The larger the closed area, the more points scored!